Racks & Rack Cabinets
Infrared Temperature Measurement Products
Fixed-Mount Infrared Temperature Sensors
Handheld Infrared Thermometers
Pull Handles & Access Hardware
Process Control & Measurement
Scales and Balances
Audible & Visual Signals
Material Testing Equipment
Infrared Temperature Sensors
Terms & Conditions
Connect with Us
SCE-42EL3612SSLPPL Enviroline 304 Stainless Steel Enclosure-42x36x12
Saginaw Wall-Mount Enclosure Series
Hinged Door with 3-Point Latch
NEMA 4, 4X, 12, 13
Click here for more info
Click here for more info
Mfg. Part #:
Saginaw SCE-42EL3612SSLPPL - 42" x 36" x 12" NEMA 4X Hinged Door Enviroline 304 Stainless Steel Enclosure with 3-Point Hardware
Sub Panel Sold Separately
*Due to size or weight, our system is unable to calculate shipping. This item must ship freight; please contact us for details.
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instrumentation and components in indoor or outdoor locations. For outdoor applications a drip shield is recommended.
• NEMA Type 4, 4X, 12, & 13
• UL Listed Type 4, 4X, & 12
• CSA Type 4, 4X, & 12
• IEC 60529 IP66
• 0.75" stainless steel type 304
• Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
• Flange trough collar around all sides of door opening
• Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels
• Mounting holes in back of the enclosure for wall mounting
• Mounting hardware, sealing washers and hole plugs included
• Stainless steel concealed hinges
• Removable and interchangeable doors
• Black zinc die cast key locking/padlocking handles
• 3-point latching mechanism
• Black quarter turn latches
• Removable print pocket
• Oil and water resistant gasket
• Ground stud on door and body
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces. Optional panels are powder coated white.
Click here for Saginaw SCE-42EL3612SLPPL Data Sheet
Click here for Saginaw SCE-42EL3612SSLPPL CAD Drawing
Click here for Metal Enclosures Technical Specifications
There are currently no reviews of this product.
Submit a Review
SCE-42P36 Carbon Steel Sub Panel for 42 x 36 Enclosures
if you need any help with your order.
On multiple item orders our system charges each individual item as a separate package based on UPS and FedEx rates. However, most of our items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and we only charge actual shipping costs.
Solutions Direct Shipping Policy
Solutions Direct Return Policy
The Shopping Cart is currently empty
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter for the latest News and Promotions on our products.
P.O. Box 5347, Riverside, CA 92517
(888) 886-8185 - Fax (951) 784-5477