Hammond 1435MH - 1435M Series - 9.50" x 6.25" x 3.00" NEMA 12
Lift-Off Screw Cover Pushbutton Enclosure with 6 x 22.5mm Holes
Equivalent Part to Hoffman: E6PBG
Click here for Hoffman to Hammond Cross
• Designed to accept standard heavy duty oil tight pushbuttons,
switches and pilot lights.
• Provides protection from dirt, dust, oil and water.
• UL 508 Type 12 and 13
• CSA Type 12 and 13
• NEMA Type 12 and 13
• JIC Standard EGP-1-1967
• IEC 60529, IP54
• Appropriate components are required to maintain these
• Formed 14 gauge steel.
• Smooth continuously welded seams.
• Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
• Captive cover screws thread into sealed wells.
• Larger enclosures provide internally hinged removable covers,
designed to hold the
cover open during wiring (see data sheet).
• Oil resistant gasket and adhesive.
• A grounding stud is provided in the enclosure.
• Cover and enclosure are phosphatized and finished in ANSI 61 gray
Click here for Hammond 1435MH Data Sheet
Click here for Hammond 1435MH CAD Drawing
Click here for Metal Enclosures Technical