Call Toll Free: (888) 886-8185
8AM - 5PM PST
Racks & Rack Cabinets
Wiring Duct & Tubing
Infrared Temperature Measurement Products
Fixed-Mount Infrared Temperature Sensors
Handheld Infrared Thermometers
Pull Handles & Access Hardware
Process Control & Measurement
Scales and Balances
Audible & Visual Signals
Material Testing Equipment
Infrared Temperature Sensors
Terms & Conditions
Connect with Us
Hammond 1418N4S16M10 NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Enclosure with Hinged Clamped Cover-36x30x10
Hammond Manufacturing 1418N4 316 Series
Hinged Clamped Cover
NEMA 3R, 4, 4X, 12, 13
316 Stainless Steel
Click here for more info
Click here for more info
Mfg. Part #:
Min. Order Quantity:
Hammond 1418N4S16M10 - 1418N4 316 Series - 36" x 30" x 10" NEMA 4X Stainless Steel Enclosure with Continuous Hinge, Clamped Cover
Inner Panel Included
Equivalent Part to Hoffman: A36H3010SS6LP
Click here for Hoffman to Hammond Cross Reference
• Designed for use as instrument enclosures, electric, hydraulic or pneumatic control
housings, electrical junction boxes or terminal wiring enclosures.
• Provides protection where equipment may be hosed down or otherwise be very wet, or
in specific applications where corrosion is a serious problem.
• UL 508 Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
• CSA Type 3R, 4, 4X, and 12
• NEMA Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 13
• JIC EGP-1-1967
• IEC 60529, IP66
• Formed 14 gauge Type 316 stainless steel bodies and doors.
• Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts or holes.
• Welded brackets provide for enclosure mounting.
• Formed lip on door and enclosure excludes flowing liquids and contaminants.
• Stainless steel continuous hinge on door may be removed by pulling the stainless steel
• Door is secured with easily operated stainless steel clamps.
• Provision for padlocking.
• Oil resistant gaskets are permanently secured.
• A removable 12 gauge inner panel is included.
• Collar studs are provided for mounting inner panels.
• A bonding stud is provided on the door and a grounding stud is provided in the
• A literature pocket is provided for the inside of the door.
• Cover and enclosure are natural stainless steel with a smooth brushed finish.
• Removable inner panel is finished in white powder coating.
Click here for Hammond 1418N4S16M10 Data Sheet
Click here for Hammond 1418N4S16M10 CAD Drawing
Click here for Metal Enclosures Technical Specifications
There are currently no reviews of this product.
Submit a Review
if you need any help with your order.
On multiple item orders our system charges each individual item as a separate package based on UPS and FedEx rates. However, most of our items are drop shipped from the manufacturer and we only charge actual shipping costs.
Solutions Direct Shipping Policy
Solutions Direct Return Policy
The Shopping Cart is currently empty
Subscribe to our Monthly Newsletter for the latest News and Promotions on our products.
P.O. Box 5347, Riverside, CA 92517
(888) 886-8185 - Fax (951) 784-5477